King's Kids Preschool Director
In order to love God, love others, and make disciples, we purpose to:
- Worship God together.
- Preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Realize fellowship in unity within the church universal.
- Render loving service toward mankind.
- Strive for righteousness, justice and peace.
- Make Christian love effective in every life.
- Bring people into full fellowship with God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- the Bible consisting of the Old and New Testament, to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in God the Father Almighty, creator of the universe and all things visible and invisible.
- in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling power and fullness the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.